Forearm Forklift Lifting Straps®
A pair of patented Forearm Forklift Lifting Straps® that employ leverage to help when carrying heavy objects such as furniture. They make anything you carry seem 66% lighter.
They encourage proper lifting techniques, in fact, they’re OSHA accepted. Plus, they’re great for keeping wheeled apparatus’ off of your floors which keeps them from getting scuffed or scratched.
- Each pack comes with 2 straps which are a complete set.
- Each pack comes with easy-to-use and illustrated instructions.
- Each of its 2 straps are 9 ft. 4 in. long. They’re 3 in. wide.
- Rated for carrying up to 700 lb.
- Each of its 2 straps are adjustable up to 48 inches, so they’re great for carrying small, medium, large, and XL pieces. Patent No. 6,039,376
JUST X-CROSS THE STRAPS UNDERNEATH THE ITEM THAT YOU’RE CARRYING AND THEY NEVER SLIP OUT.